How to take care of your Kentucky products?
At Kentucky, we aim for excellence & innovation. Our products are well-known for their durability and strength. However, you need to respect certain rules in order to maintain your products for the longest period possible.
Most of our products are machine washable at 30° but you cannot put them in the dryer. Just let your items dry outside the washing machine. You can use a hairdryer to dry the products containing artificial sheepskin to keep the fluffy aspect. Be careful not to be too close not to burn it! In case of doubt, please look out for the product you need to wash on our website. You can find all the information you need in the product description section. You can also ask us; we will happily answer!
To make your boots look shiny again, you can use our Boots Cleaner. As for your artificial leather products, you can use our Tack Cleaner to give them a new aspect. In order for your products to last longer, use our Washing Bags to put them in the machine. These three items are available in the Care Products section.
Find below a list of products which necessitate hand washing:
- Fly Veil Wellington Sparkling / Sparkling Soundless
- Fly Veil Wellington Leather / Leather Soundless
- Fly Veil Wellington Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
- Fly Veil Long Stone & Pearls / Stone & Pearls Soundless
- Fly Veil Wellington Glitter Band / Glitter Band Soundless
- Fly Veil Wellington Corduroy / Corduroy Soundless
- Relax Horse Toy Pony, Unicorn & Bear
Moreover, we highly recommend using Kentucky Washing Bags to put our Saddle Pad Pearls in the washing machine.