– AVAILABLE FROM 115 TO 140 CM, BLACK OR BROWN –
In addition to the wide protective plate, the Stud Girth is anatomically shaped, offering comfort and safety when jumping while limiting the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
The Stud Girth features an EVA protective inner, elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are strong and stay firm as they are three double made.
This Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather that doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore durable. It does not change colour, does not get damaged easily and is easy to maintain as it sustains the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). Use our Tack Cleaner to give it a glossy look!
- Wide protective plate
- Anatomically shaped: relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows
- Three double elastic: strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach breastplate
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)