– AVAILABLE IN SIZE FULL, BLACK OR BROWN –
Due to high demand of our Kentucky Horsewear Ambassadors and their grooms we developed a fetlock boot with integrated pastern protection that is also allowed in the FEI young horses classes.
The fetlock boots have an extended neoprene lining that covers the inside of the pastern area and protects against cuts or other injuries. The outside of the neoprene is reinforced with a soft rubber shell. The boot offers an outstanding lightweight protection with D3O intelligent molecules* within the boot’s strike zone.
Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the design features a tough outer shell casing, which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU outer shell, which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style.
The PVC leather section on the single Velcro strap is hardwearing and features the brand’s eye-catching logo. The generous Velcro single strap ensures a secure and adjustable fit, completing this highly desirable boot. The boot is also easy to clean as it sustains the washing process at 30°C (no dryer) and keeps its shiny looks with our Boots Cleaner.
- Conform to FEI rules for young horses
- Extended neoprene lining to protect the pastern area
- Lightweight protection with D3O shock absorption
- Strong TPU shell and Velcro closure
- Stable fit
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Colour: black or brown
- Size: full
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.